Join Skipper Tracey of JustGirl Fishing for 4 day charter experience on board Crusader III hosted by Why Not Fishing Charters, Port Lincoln.
The Boat: “CRUSADER III” is a purpose built 65 foot Conquest designed fibreglass vessel built specifically to provide a comfortable, safe and stable environment while on charter.
She is able to accommodate up to 16 for Day Fishing, 47 on a pleasure cruise or up to 12 guests, overnight.
Date 23 to 26 March, 2017
Duration 4 Days
Departure Coffin Bay, South Australia
Cost* $2,450 per person
Deposit 30%, $735 per person
Balance due 30 days before departure.
*Terms and Condition Apply – Download and Complete Book Form Here
Email completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full or deposit payments can be made direct to:
Noble Projects Pty Ltd
Bank ANZ BSB: 015 220 Acct: 833 621 303
Credit Card Call Why Not Charter, 08 83770722
Cheque Why Not Fishing Charters PO Box 394 Brighton, SA 5048
Boat and Charter Features
- Air-conditioned Cabins
- Latest technology electronics package including MAX SEA and FURUNO
- Powered by a 1000HP V12 MAN enabling effortless and economical cruising
- In-house CD/DVD/TV entertainment equipment
- 20 KVA Genset provides ample power for coffee machine, bread maker as well as 240v outlets for Phone and Camera re-chargers
- A solid overhead awning provides plenty of shade while side clears keep you dry
- Twin Toilets and Showers with plenty of hot water
- Superbly maintained fishing equipment and tackle
- On-deck freezers and Blast Freezer
- Live bait tank and Metal Halide night lighting
- On board desalinator for plenty of fresh water
- With 8000 ltrs of fuel she is truly capable of LONG LONG range! This enables us to get you to remote locations where the fishing is very much untapped.
- Download 4-Day Charter Overview Here
Chat to Skipper Tracey
Mrs Tracey Tito