Team Justagirl is a group of women who have joined together with a common passion. Some are new, some have left and some have stayed but the bond created as part of the team will never be severed. These girls have fun, trials and jubilation, they are tested onshore and off. Lessons are learnt from reversing the boat and car to tying rigs and setting up gear. Every year we do a shout out, If you would like to chat about being part of the team message Skipper Tracey on 0412238517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Inspire woman to step up, find their passion and no matter how insane action it.”– Our Mission
How do we do this
- Create a fishing network so all woman can enjoy, communicate, and experience the awesome fishing in Australia.
- Teach the girls to “TAKE THE BOAT”.
- Encourage women to team up with other woman who love to fish.
- Help women to discover their own courage through fishing and boating.
- Create awareness around the simple enjoyments, how to fish off the beach, take the kids to the jetty and catch a feed and have fun outdoors.
Meet The Team
Chat with us…
Skipper – Tracey Tito
Mobile: 0412 238 517